Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00708 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 2,661,249 Franc (Bs 375,752,301) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)