Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.966 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,104,048 Franc (Bs 19,727) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)