Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.906 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,129 Franc (7,350 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)