Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.118 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,198,285 Franc (7,003 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)