Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.055 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,115,534 Franc (¥220,694) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)