Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.346 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 56% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,575,743 Franc (kr 22,723) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)