Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.636 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 58% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,687,790 Franc (kr 24,954) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (40 minutes ago)