Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.265 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,623,967 Franc (kr 23,446) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)