Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.261 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 59% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,712,805 Franc (kr 25,092) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)