Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 436.400 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 905,682 Franc (C$2,075) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)