Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 417.192 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,060,549 Franc (2,542 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)