Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.911 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,114,129 Franc (2,807 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (40 minutes ago)