Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38147 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 1,104,126 Franc (2,894,401 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)