Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.510 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 648,233 Franc ($b7,762) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)