Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.690 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,206,804 Franc (€1,841) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (43 minutes ago)