Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17108 XOF / MGA
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 912,274 Franc (5,332,456 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (38 minutes ago)