Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.671 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 962,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 734,035 Franc (157,149 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)