Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.905 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 800,288 Franc (Mex$ 27,686) in Tlalnepantla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (25 minutes ago)