Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.057 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 754,189 Franc (5,309 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)