Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.623 XOF / RON
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 987,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 703,905 Franc (5,006 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (44 minutes ago)