Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.279 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 953,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 779,512 Franc (₨94,158) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)