Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.864 XOF / MZN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 17% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 791,670 Franc (80,259 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)