Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.393 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 924,517 Franc (43,216₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)