Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 154.807 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 952,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 781,801 Franc (R$ 5,050) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)