Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 934,536 Franc (CH$1,067,090) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (40 minutes ago)