Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 967,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 852,582 Franc (CH$991,200) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)