Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 971,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 870,402 Franc (CH$1,005,388) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)