Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.033 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 869,807 Franc (L 36,192) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)