Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 23.676 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 903,182 Franc (L 38,147) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)