Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.546 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 997,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 819,198 Franc (RM5,829) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)