Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 385.132 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,253,224 Franc (NZ$3,254) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)