Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.768 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 11% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 972,874 Franc (€1,484) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)