Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.819 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 768,989 Franc (Php71,075) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)