Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.543 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 979,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 673,711 Franc (Php63,902) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (41 minutes ago)