Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.772 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 864,804 Franc ($b10,576) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)