Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.554 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 717,407 Franc ($b9,133) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (40 minutes ago)