Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 60.391 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 21% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 769,357 Franc (12,740 Dirham) in Tangier.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)