Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.076 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 801,746 Franc (Mex$ 26,657) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (38 minutes ago)