Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.441 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 15% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,254,845 Franc (€1,909) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)