Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 668.096 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 21% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,328,199 Franc (€1,988) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)