Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.504 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 7% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 959,892 Franc (€1,464) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$3,151 (about 1 hour ago)