Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 581.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,192,591 Franc ($2,053) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 951,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)