Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.646 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 948,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 656,003 Franc (RM4,664) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)