Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.033 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 970,187 Franc (53,800 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)