Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.190 XOF / TWD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 831,495 Franc (45,713 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)