Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.760 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 753,214 Franc (S/. 4,572) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)