Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 174.974 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 695,592 Franc (S/. 3,975) in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)