Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.122 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 967,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 730,160 Franc (﷼ 5,138) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)