Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.155 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 836,156 Franc (﷼ 5,389) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)