Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24881 XOF / TZS
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 8% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 957,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 876,033 Franc (3,520,873 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)