Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.516 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 968,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 944,224 Franc (₩1,829,617) in Suwon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)