Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1475.668 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,222,647 Franc (﷼ 829) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (about 1 hour ago)