Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.274 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 795,900 Franc ($b9,558) in Sucre.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)