Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.390 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 829,977 Franc ($b10,588) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)