Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.583 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 789,070 Franc ($b9,441) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)