Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 67.384 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,753,698 Franc (kr 26,025) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)