Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.425 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,573,367 Franc (kr 22,663) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (30 minutes ago)