Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.375 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,707,262 Franc (kr 25,340) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)