Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 429.344 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,434,978 Franc (C$3,342) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)