Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.013 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,684 Franc (C$3,103) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,020,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)