Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 213.509 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,113,962 Franc (EC$5,217) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 951,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)