Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.297 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 994,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 899,001 Franc (10,182 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)