Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.329 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 10% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 965,080 Franc (10,926 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)