Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.717 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 948,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 649,974 Franc (2,932 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (32 minutes ago)