Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.399 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 723,166 Franc (3,798 Dinar) in Sousse.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)