Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.940 XOF / USD
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 13% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,110,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 970,885 Franc ($1,825) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (39 minutes ago)