Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.737 XOF / INR
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 36% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 618,131 Franc (₨79,888) in Sonipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)