Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.293 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,351,550 Franc (¥255,364) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)