Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01371 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 997,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 771,183 Franc (﷼ 56,250,595) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)