Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01380 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 806,653 Franc (﷼ 58,458,035) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 175 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 310,214,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 2 hours ago)