Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01283 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 960,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 671,704 Franc (﷼ 52,353,221) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)