Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 85.708 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,174,213 Franc (13,700元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)