Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.896 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,779 Franc (元13,467) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)