Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.621 XOF / AED
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 12% more expensive than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, you would need at least 1,258,960 Franc (Dirham 8,303) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Franc in Ziguinchor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)