Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 201.247 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 773,773 Franc (3,845 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)