Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Ziguinchor, Senegal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.498 XOF / TND
Do you live in Ziguinchor? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Ziguinchor (Senegal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Ziguinchor you would need to make just about 769,729 Franc (3,491 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)